An exciting new opportunity has become available working as a Home Carer. Please see the job description attached below for more information.
- Over 18 years of age
- Driver with access to own vehicle with Business Class Insurance
- Desire to make a difference to individuals lives who need care, support and assistance
- Role to include – personal care, meal preparation, assistance with all aspects of daily living
- No previous experience is necessary
- Full training and ongoing support
- Starting hourly rate is £10.21 per hour plus mileage allowance
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, weekdays, evenings and weekends in shifts that range from 7am – 10pm
To apply, please complete a Cardiff Works Application Form and the Supporting Information Form attached below and email to CardiffWorks@cardiff.gov.uk.
For more information, please contact the Adviceline on 02920 871071 or email AdviceHub@cardiff.gov.uk.
Register with us today